Monday, April 2, 2012

Inspiration

I was pleasantly surprised upon working with Inspiration.  The program seemed to be a little outdated and useless when I first became acquainted with it.  While the program is a little complicated at first, it quickly became one of my new favorite resources.  I am very driven my visual organization and this program fits perfectly into just about anything that you would need to organize, whether it be curriculum or comparing apartments.
I found that Inspiration was very slow on my home computer.  It could be because I only have the free trial and not the software, but I found it very frustrating.  The program also crashed, which caused me to lose my original project due to not saving it periodically.  Despite a few annoyances, I found that the program was very useful and applicable to a wide range of projects.
This program would be wonderful for organizing any subject that I would be teaching.  It would be especially useful for Language Arts and Science where thought maps are very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment